The Equity Growth Fund has been established to provide up to £1m of investment capital to growing companies which are able to create jobs.
The Fund is available to businesses based in the following areas of England: Tees Valley, Derwentside, West Cumbria, South Yorkshire, Chesterfield, Worksop, Humberside, The Black Country, Stoke-on-Trent and Corby. If your business is located in one of these areas, you can check your post code here to see if it is within one of our operating areas.
Eligibility and Key Points
- All projects must be able to demonstrate job creation.
- Funding can be used for almost any purpose as long as it is supporting growth
- The scheme is backed by UK Steel Enterprise and by Government through the Regional Growth Fund
- It is a £6m fund investing until the end of June 2017
In addition to the many benefits of accessing investment finance from UKSE, the Equity Growth Fund also offers
- Higher levels of support – up to £1m for established businesses
- Larger amounts of our funding in shares
- More projects able to be supported
- Early stage projects will be considered
- Discounted interest rates